A list of courses, workshops and lectures I’ve taught over the years.
Mobile application development: Programming Web applications for mobile devices, using responsive design and usability guidelines for mobile user interfaces.
Human Computer-Interaction: Fundamentals of HCI, human factors, user-centred design and usability evaluation.
Selected topics on Web Technologies: Selected key topics for advanced Web development: distributed computing, information retrieval, e-commerce, social networks, data visualisation.
Object oriented programming: Introductory course to object oriented programming with a focus on practical problem-solving skills, flow control and OOP concepts.
Software design patterns: Advanced programming course about using design patterns, software architecture, code analysis, refactoring and best practices.
Business process re-engineering: Using analytical skills to diagnose problems in business processes, modelling, design and optimisation of workflows to achieve better performance.
- Android mobile development
- Ruby on Rails web development
- Augmented Reality applications
Thesis advisor - Former Bachelor students
- Alan Hernandez. 2016. Multi-screen text editor with color schemes for web development courses.
- Oscar Sanchez. 2016. Mobile application for optimizing the containers maintenance process in Manzanillo’s cargo port.
- Shayra Benitez. 2015. Validating SAP Business One software in a pharmaceutical company.
- Mario Barragan. 2015 (Co-Advisor). Algorithm for detecting proximity sensors in ZigBee wireless networks.
- Christian Rodriguez. 2015 (Co-Advisor). Communication server in a unified platform for sensing and location.
- Francisco Javier Aceves. 2015 (Co-Advisor). Communication protocol in a unified platform for sensing and location.
- Cristian Hassan Jeronimo. 2015. Development of software application for savings fund.
- Rodolfo Vallesa. 2015. WiFi data collection for a mobile museum’s application.